We offer university graduates with professional experience and highly qualified graduates from different disciplines (major in engineering) the opportunity to manage our clients’ international projects with a sense of self-responsibility.
Who we are looking for
We are continuously looking for additional staff to join our team in diverse functions for our projects in Germany and abroad – especially in the areas Project Management as well as Factory, Assembly, Process and Logistics Planning.
In any case, we expect from our employees:
- above-average professional competence,
- team and analytical skills,
- openness and friendliness,
- analytical approach,
- healthy self-confidence and consciousness,
- a high degree of mobility (worldwide),
- (subject-specific) foreign language skills,
- entrepreneurial thinking and acting,
- a realistic level of optimism: for us, the glass is half full and not half empty!
Please feel free to send us your application – unsolicited applications are also welcome.
What we offer
Our employees are our most valuable assets: They are our experts, our key-resource – they form our base of experiences. Therefore, the continuous personal and professional development of our consultants plays a central role for us. CWS Consulting GmbH offers you:
- exciting projects with international companies,
- intercultural and technical challenges during projects abroad,
- highly attractive employee remuneration and bonus scheme,
- internal and external vocational trainings as well as further education,
- flat hierarchies with direct contact to management level,
- systematic integration into teams/projects through an internal mentoring system,
- periodical appraisal interviews for career development (individual target setting),
- and much more!
Our goal is to be able to welcome you, having successfully completed projects, as a co-owning partner at CWS Consulting GmbH in the mid-term.